Sunday 16 March 2014

Welcome

This is my blog. Hooray!
Now I have to write something, to tell you stuff about me and so forth.
But, I have to admit, it does seem a trifle narcissistic to ramble on about myself, and so, I shall simply have to keep it brief.

My name is Ellie. I don't really like reading all the boring details about age and favourite colour, because they really don't affect me or you. So instead here's a list of a few things I like:

  • Food.
  • More food.
  • Cooking
    (Ok, I'll stop with the food, but you should know I really like food)
  • Crafts and Art
  • Drawing (see above)
  • Dress ups, fairy bread and other things I really ought to have grown out of, but have absolutely no intention of actually abandoning despite my teenager-ness.
  • Jumping and running and not staying still because I am so hyper!
  • Crossword and puzzles.
  • The internet and reading material.
  • And (in case you haven't noticed) italics.
I am the kind of person who says "good grief" and "heavens above." I am also incredibly argumentative and political when I'm in the mood. I indulge in children's TV shows, especially Superted which is a rad TV show from the 80s that you should really, really, most definitely check out.
I feel organised when I make dot point lists. So here is another about what this blog will be about:
  • Stuff I like or find interesting and think you should get to see.
  • Responses and opinions (!!!) to current affairs.
  • Recipes and art and DIYs.
  • Photos.
  • Anecdotes.
So that is me and my blog. Hope you'll enjoy. I'd love to hear from you about what you think!!!
Bye, Ellie.

P.S. I may take a while to get used to blogging, so bear with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment