Now I have to write something, to tell you stuff about me and so forth.
But, I have to admit, it does seem a trifle narcissistic to ramble on about myself, and so, I shall simply have to keep it brief.
My name is Ellie. I don't really like reading all the boring details about age and favourite colour, because they really don't affect me or you. So instead here's a list of a few things I like:
- More food.
(Ok, I'll stop with the food, but you should know I really like food)
- Crafts and Art
- Drawing (see above)
- Dress ups, fairy bread and other things I really ought to have grown out of, but have absolutely no intention of actually abandoning despite my teenager-ness.
- Jumping and running and not staying still because I am so hyper!
- Crossword and puzzles.
- The internet and reading material.
- And (in case you haven't noticed) italics.
I am the kind of person who says "good grief" and "heavens above." I am also incredibly argumentative and political when I'm in the mood. I indulge in children's TV shows, especially Superted which is a rad TV show from the 80s that you should really, really, most definitely check out.
I feel organised when I make dot point lists. So here is another about what this blog will be about:
- Stuff I like or find interesting and think you should get to see.
- Responses and opinions (!!!) to current affairs.
- Recipes and art and DIYs.
So that is me and my blog. Hope you'll enjoy. I'd love to hear from you about what you think!!!
P.S. I may take a while to get used to blogging, so bear with me.